Super Agency and Agency Service
This is a payment service extended to MTN MoMo and Airtel Money agents and subscribers for purposes of buying float for their operating tills.
- Cash deposit facilitates the real-time acquisition of float.
- Simplified management of MTN MoMo & Airtel Money wallet funds.
Cash Deposit Machine
If you receive most of your business payments in cash then this machine is the solution for you.
- Intraday credit into the customer’s account.
- Web-based MI system-TMS to view real-time transaction status.
- Enables efficient cash flow.
- Safe and secure.
- Enhanced reconciliation and time-saving.
- The device has the capacity to detect counterfeit notes.
Recover money due for bills or services rendered directly from your customers that bank with NCBA and other resident banks.
- Payer could authorise payments from a bank account of amounts which are variable by time and or amount.
- For payments that are subject to changes in amount, a variable Authority is available thereby avoiding the need to issue new instructions whenever amounts change.
- Offers the ability to manage and control cash flow.
- The elimination of cheques and reduction of non-reconciled payments using standing orders.
National Collections Services
Our collections partnerships with Centenary Bank and Post Bank allow you to deposit through more than 110 branches countrywide. Customised and co-branded deposit slips can be arranged for you for free.
Deposit cash directly to your NC Bank account at over 6,000 shared agent outlets countrywide.
Get reduced rates on large deposit amounts at any of our branches. Just walk into any of the NCBA branches that make up our wide network countrywide.
- Offers customised collection services for high volume payments.
- Operational costs are reduced for customers with high volume cash payments.
- Offers simplified reconciliation inputs for high volume payment collections.
- Creation of customised deposit slips that cater to customer-specific requirements.
Cash In Transit
Get a tailor-made C.I.T collection structure to suit your business needs. We have the experience to ensure an efficient and secure transit system for you.
Supported Cash in Transit alternatives:
- Ad Hoc C.I.T
- Milk-Run C.I.T
- Periodic C.I.T Run
Conveniently make your NSSF payments through our Internet banking and in-branch services.
- Real-time validation of payment details before payment is done.
- Near real-time entry update upon successful transaction processing.
- Confirmation notifications sent to customers upon payment.
- Convenient and secure.
Conveniently make your Uganda Revenue Authority Domestic Tax and Customs Tax payments through our Internet banking and in-branch services.
- Real-time validation of payment details with URA before payment is done.
- Near real-time entry update with URA upon successful transaction processing.
- Confirmation notifications sent to customers by URA upon payment.
- Convenient and secure.
This service provides your customers with the means to pay for their biller or utility payments via our channels.
- Real-time update of transactions ensuring auto-reconciliation.
- Instant recognition or allocation of payment.
- Transactions capture the required payment details.
- Several modules are available to make payments: Online Banking, Mobile Banking, cash, mobile money or in-house cheque deposit at a branch.
- Receipting upon payment and immediate access to service.
- Less reliance on Contact Centre or relationship manager for transaction details.
Supported utility payments include:
- National Water and Sewerage Corporation (NWSC)
- Pay TV: Dstv packages, Startimes, Zuku, GoTv, and Zuku
- Internet purchase: Roke, Wananchi, and Smile
Sounds like a deal?